Tuesday 21 December 2010

What a Week!

I have never had a December so hectic. I feel like I've hardly sat down for the last week. It's a good thing, but I love my chillout time! I've still got to wrap the rest of my presents, I've still got to work and find 2nd job!!! It's all too much this close to Yule. Yule's actually tomorrow, but I won't go into all that.
Yesterday was lovely; I saw a school friend and her little one and had a good catch up and even a little bit of fun. Today went to a group induction for a back to work Opportunities programme annd there was one guy there who was very chatty. He was very interested in my creative activities. He said to me he hoped to see me again as he'd like to talk more about my writing and whatnot. Not sure what to make of that. But men don't talk to me so I'm going to enjoy that aspect of it.
So today wasn't too bad. Shame my brain is frying through all the things I've got going on this week. I'll be lucky if I make it to December 25th.
So if I don't get the chance to blog before then, Blessings and glad tidings to everyone and have a Happy Holiday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment