Wednesday 15 December 2010

Mid Week Ramblings

I got my pie today!!!!! And got an apology for last night.
Very busy today. Went back and forth to mum's office to get this comic book for George, but didn't get said comic book till it was time for me to get the bus home. I thought I had missed it when I got to the bus station. Turned out I hadn't *sigh of relief*.
Got stuff for Josh for tomorrow as he's dressing up as Jake Sully from Avatar (as his Avatar, not as Sam Worthington in a wheelchair) for the high school's Christmas Disco to celebrate the end of term. The Year 11's get to dress up (as they're the eldest in the school).
Was glad to get home as I could finally eat the Prawn Mayonnaise baguette I bought.
Whew, what a day. Got to go to work as soon as I've finished my pie; so, must dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment