Wednesday 8 December 2010

A Rather Pleasant Day

I still find it amazing how you think about someone and then you see them 5 minutes later. Saw one of my old friends from high school and her little one today when I went into Costa. That little girl of hers get cuter every time I see her; I swear to God.
Usually I hate Wednesdays, because of obligations at the Job Centre. I can't wait to get a second job so I don't have to go there anymore. But it was all right and I had lunch with my mother afterwards.
Now I'm home I can learn my lines for A Christmas Carol and practice Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You for work this Saturday (I'm slightly dreading it).
And will make sure I get an early night tonight as last night I became rather delirious. I usually get delirious late at night. But funnily enough, that's when I get my creative juices really flowing and I can come up with some insane ideas. I know one friend in particular who can back me up on that...
But last night, I was talking to my 15 (going on 5) yr old brother Josh about the sitcom Miranda. And I totally went blank on character names even though 2 seconds earlier I'd said their name (it was Gary, the chef Miranda has the biggest crush on for those who have never seen it). It was then I knew I should get to bed. I should just shut up after 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment