Sunday 12 December 2010

My Weekend

This weekend ha been a roller coaster ride. On Saturday I sang Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You and I can sum that up in one word: Disaster.
My mic kept cutting out and my mind bailed on me when I got to the second verse!! I have no idea what the hell happened to my brain, but it returned in time for the middle eight and that note.
And today (Sunday), I was rushed off my feet behind the main bar at work, serving drinks and ordering food. And I hung up some Christmas decorations, bringing me to realise that Christmas is drawing ever so much closer so quickly.
At least I got to watch Strictly Come Dancing on my TV and not on my laptop (Very, very long story). Am very happy with this years finalists Matt Baker (and his partner Aliona Vilani), Kara Tointon (and her partner Artem Chigvintsev), and Pamela Stephenson (and her partner James Jordan).
And am now putting up with X Factor (more like Crap Factor). Josh thinks that the finalists are great this year, but honestly, in my opinion, none of them are anything special. I'm fed up with this show, it's been going 8yrs now and the only people who have made something of themselves from this show have been Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke (who are winners), Olly Murs (a runner up) and JLS (who came second to Alexandra Burke). Just in case some of you have been living under a rock lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment