Friday 7 January 2011

It's 2011!!!

And I have been busy! I'm rehearsing A Christmas Carol (which seems inappropriate now it's no longer Christmas), I'm writing and I'm job searching. And I'm busy for the rest of the month with all of this stuff.
Watched Scott Pilgrim vs The World for the first time yesterday (I know I'm sooo behind the times, so sue me) and it was AWESOME! I love Shaun of the Dead so for me it was another Edgar Wright masterpiece.
So, Christmas was great. Got what I wanted and more - I love surprises. I got 3 books and I've already read 2 of them. They're The Fledgling Handbook (from the House of Night series), L Change the World (a Death Note spin-off book) and Clockwork Angel. The former two are the ones I've read in case you were wondering.
Oh yeah, got a hula hoop for Christmas so I'm going to use it to help trim the waistline.
I fear I'm becoming either an insomniac or a vampyre. For the last few nights I've been staying up till after 3am talking to one of my friends in America and after I've said goodnight and get into bed, I'm not tired. I do get to sleep, but it takes me a while. Hmmm, will have to look out for other signs. I know I'm writing a vampyre novel, but that doesn't mean I should start acting like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment