Thursday 27 January 2011

January

January is busy for anyone, but seriously, I have been rushed off my feet. Today was my first day off all month.
Here's the 411: I got 2nd job in marketing, but didn't like it so I left yesterday. The reason being I didn't like the work. There were some great people there, but the job just wasn't the right one for me.
I've also been rehearsing for Christmas Carol and opening night is tomorrow!!!!!! I am so excited and a little nervous, but anybody would be.
I am going to audition for the spring show (to be performed in May) which will be Maskerade, an adaptation of the Terry Pratchett novel of the same name. It's basically a parody of Phantom of the Opera, and it's hilarious. I recommend people read the Discworld novels just because of their wit. I started the first one The Colour of Magic and I loved it. I need to finish it though. I hope I get a nice part. I liked my Christmas Carol part, and I hope I really like my Maskerade part.
Also been working on vampyre story and things are going... things are progressing. We're getting there.
Wow, I summed up my month in a couple of paragraphs. Hmmm... I need to get busier.

No comments:

Post a Comment