Tuesday 31 May 2011

Ok, now what?

Now Maskerade is over... now what? Questioning the next production (whether to do it), I have nothing to rant about, nothing of any value to do (yet)... so what to do? Ok, at the time of typing I'm watching a documentary about lost cities of Egypt. It's fascinating - this archaeologist has used an infra-red satellite to look under the surface of the Egyptian desert and whatnot and there's all sorts of pyramids, labyrinths, temples and cities underneath the surface of the sand. It's amazingly interesting.
Turns out someone I know has read this blog and I have to say it's a little embarrassing, but hey, someone read it so I can't complain. I am going to mention here that I am writing something that I may want this person to be involved in once/if it's ready. I'm not going to go into details because I do not want this person to read it and ask questions. I'm glad my boyfriend hasn't got time to stalk me on the internet b/c he's jealous of this person (a little) and would not be all that enthusiastic about my plan.
Had a great bank holiday full of parties and lie-ins and a tacky early evening in Gt. Yarmouth. The donuts were worth the trip through the rain.
With nothing more interesting to say, I'll say bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment